Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diablo II Lord Of Destruction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InfiniteDreams ™

InfiniteDreams ™

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Diablo II Lord Of Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Diablo II Lord Of Destruction   Diablo II Lord Of Destruction Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:37 am

Diablo II Lord Of Destruction LichwlDiablo II Lord Of Destruction DiablotitleDiablo II Lord Of Destruction Lichwl

Another amazing game by Blizzard,a bit old but still awesome.. scratch any fans here?? My favorite characters are the barbarian and the assassin..two completely different style of killing,the barbarian being some kind of brute and and the assassin using more of her intelligence to kill all enemys..haven't played with the others 4 or 5 characters but will play soon..DIABLO MUST DIE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN !!!!

Diablo II Lord Of Destruction Diablo
Back to top Go down
Hitman

Hitman

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Diablo II Lord Of Destruction   Diablo II Lord Of Destruction Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:41 am

I heard a lot about diablo but never had time to play it.

What about Starcraft 2? I heard Blizzard gonna release it this year.. I'm sure this will rock!
Back to top Go down
InfiniteDreams ™

InfiniteDreams ™

PostSubject: Re: Diablo II Lord Of Destruction   Diablo II Lord Of Destruction Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:53 am

Hitman wrote:
I heard a lot about diablo but never had time to play it.

What about Starcraft 2? I heard Blizzard gonna release it this year.. I'm sure this will rock!

Starcraft 2 and Farcry 2 are the 2 games I am waiting for..gonna be awesome as usual..and I also heard about a Diablo 3 after but i'm not sure... bounce I want Diablo III Sad PLEASE BLIZZARD lol!

Here's some great ss of Stracraft 2...

Diablo II Lord Of Destruction Starcraft2screenshot2

Diablo II Lord Of Destruction Starcraft_ii_41

Diablo II Lord Of Destruction Scbattlecruiser

Diablo II Lord Of Destruction Fathers%20dayDiablo II Lord Of Destruction Starcraft2
Back to top Go down
tralala-zoltan

tralala-zoltan

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Diablo II Lord Of Destruction   Diablo II Lord Of Destruction Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:25 am

Diablo 2...it's one awesome game. I don't like it but i often watch my classmate playing it, it's very nice. Have you heard of Morrowind? it's a good one as well as i heard.
PS: who are you ifinite? you should post some info bout urself so we get 2 know ya.
Back to top Go down
InfiniteDreams ™

InfiniteDreams ™

PostSubject: Re: Diablo II Lord Of Destruction   Diablo II Lord Of Destruction Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:39 am

tralala-zoltan wrote:
Diablo 2...it's one awesome game. I don't like it but i often watch my classmate playing it, it's very nice. Have you heard of Morrowind? it's a good one as well as i heard.
PS: who are you ifinite? you should post some info bout urself so we get 2 know ya.

I've played Morrowind and I didn't get into it like I did with Diablo..dunno why...Anyway I will write a bit of myself tomorrow,time to sleep now and dream of Diablo III rabbit
Back to top Go down
Lord Slayer

Lord Slayer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Diablo II Lord Of Destruction   Diablo II Lord Of Destruction Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:31 pm

Hell yea i luve Diablo 2 it was a first game what i played like crazy guy xD ( 5-8 h per day xD)
It will neva pall to me Razz its a classic game . like infinite i also dream about Diablo III , i saw some scr's from it but imo its fake Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo II Lord Of Destruction   Diablo II Lord Of Destruction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diablo II Lord Of Destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Games :: Any other Games-
Jump to: