Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Counter-Strike general

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tralala-zoltan

tralala-zoltan

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Counter-Strike general Empty
PostSubject: Counter-Strike general   Counter-Strike general Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:05 am

-->i hope some of you will read it through, not just the 1st and last sentence<--
if some info isn't right...i'm sorry!
Counter-Strike general 1159723572Counter-Strike general 80650_large
So let's start spamming. Counter Strike is a very famous game in my country. Every idiot can play it and own it. That's why i started quake as i knew there aren't many ppl playing it. So in this country there are many servers, like quake servers in the Uk. Every idiot who hasn't got a good pc goes into gaming clubs pays hours and frags. There are many servers in my city as well. So when you go on a Romanian server, get ready to be fragged, owned. There are CS leagues here with divisions and subdivisions. The total of the divisions is like 15-20 or something like that. Those who are in the first 5 divisions are paid and sponsored. One of my friend is playing in the 5th division. They are sponsored by some IT shop and by the gaming club. This means free mice, pads, speakers, keyboard and free training sessions with free sandwiches and drinks. Good life huh? It's hard to get there though.
Counter-Strike has more types/point releases like quake. The first one was 1.1 in which the models are moving like shit, you can barely hit them, i played it. Then there was 1.5 which has better graphics, then 1.6 in which extra weapons, maps and scouts were added. Then condition-zero appeared, i think this is the first version in which you can play single player, i don't know how, not with bots...i haven't played it. The newest version is Counter-Strike Source. The last two versions are shitty as everybody plays 1.6 !
The game is often named as CS and it is a very realistic game. It's more realistic than Quake's urban terror. In urban terror you can strafe, in CS if you jump once you can't run like before, only after a few miliseconds. The game is simple, played on maps like in Quake. There are two teams Terrorists and Counter-terrorists (cops). There are many types of games but the most common ones are with hostages and without hostages. In the "with hostages" game, the terrorists spawn in a building where they have 4 hostages, and the counter-teros spawn outside the building and they have to kill the teros or free the hostages. If they kill the hostages they will lose money. There are many types of guns, pistols, avps(sniper) and machine like guns. They can also buy kevlar, scouts and grenades. There are 3 types of grenades. Flashbang, Smoke grenade and HE grenade. Flashband makes a big flash and you won't be able to see for a while. Smoke grenade makes smoke and the he grenade kills ppl. You can all buy these items from your spawn place, depends on how much money you have. A perfect map, the most famous map for this type is de_dust2 and cs_assault. The "without hostages" type is simple. A small map, basically like an arena and you gotta kill the enemy. The most famouse map for this is fy_iceworld. There are more types...like the game it's mixed with dota/warcraft, you gain level and you own depending how high you're level is. There are types where you can only play with grenades or with knives or with avps.
The craziest type i've ever heard is the type in which you got all hacks enabled and it only depends on who shoots the first in the air to give everyone a headshot(it's crazy).
If you decide to download this game, i advise you to download a "steam" for it, because it will make you're ping smaller, and xfire will recognize the game, it doesn't without. Well i hate this game but w/e, good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
Hitman

Hitman

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike general   Counter-Strike general Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:49 pm

I played Counter strike (dunno which version) in LAN only once. I did not like it that much as I sux a lot lol!

Counter strike is same category as quake, i.e. shooting game and if ever i have to go for another game, i would choose something like car race or strategy games like CnC or Warcraft.
Back to top Go down
tralala-zoltan

tralala-zoltan

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike general   Counter-Strike general Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:41 pm

Car race...nfs carbon is the best...pro street sucks.
Back to top Go down
Hitman

Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike general   Counter-Strike general Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:18 am

I played nfs carbon and liked it a lot. I was about to order Pro Street.. didnt know it sux :S I gonna read more comments on this one.
Back to top Go down
tralala-zoltan

tralala-zoltan

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike general   Counter-Strike general Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:31 am

I think you should download a demo or something(full game, pirated)! I heard it sucks, but maybe you'll like it. As i said, download the demo first, then if you like it, buy the game. I don't know when was the last time i actually "bought" something for my pc. Everything is pirated on my pc. torrent mate, torrent.
Back to top Go down
Hitman

Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike general   Counter-Strike general Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:39 am

aha you pirated illegal hacker on torrent Razz

Games are very cheap in my country. I rarely download games or demos.. I always order 4 games at a time. The last time i ordered Half Life 2, Age of Empire 3 (not yet played Razz), Prince of Persia Warrior Within (not yet completed) and Oblivion (not yet played).

From these I like the Prince of Persia. I still remember those days i was a kid and playing Prince of Persia on my first machine hehe. Thats how i'm related to the prince family Razz
Back to top Go down
tralala-zoltan

tralala-zoltan

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike general   Counter-Strike general Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:29 am

How much cash were they? I just know that Battlefield 2142 is 30 euros here. I don't buy games, i'm broke all the time. And i don't hack, torrent is legal here Smile

+ I OWN THE hAx aXe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike general   Counter-Strike general Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counter-Strike general
Page 1 of 1