Share | 

4 Dagoth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tralala-zoltan

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: 4 Dagoth   Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:10 am

Hey mate...i wanna post there too...I have some shit to tell you both. C'mon ur pushing the limits with your forum admin rights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dagoth

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:37 am

Done Razz

And tell me lot of shit ya =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitman

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:34 pm

Dagoth it seems you are reveiling your true face after so long. I always heard some bad things about you from your ex-clan members but did not believe anyone till you explosed yourself on this forum here.

This clan is going to die soon.. We members got nothing to discuss or argue about. The only thing to do as a good character is wishing good luck in future and thx for all our games. Don't come and tell how should i live in my real life. Nothing concerns you. We were friend in quake, ye we had some good times. Now its over. So better keep moving than staying here and create trouble for yourself or discuss like a kid. You always said I cheat but no proof! Veki was much wiser, finally he agreed i was clean after seeing my performance remains stable on DM17. As we all know DM17 we have no walls, so the wallhack does not make any difference there.

I will lock this forum and keep only General and spams open for the public. So you don't need any right to monitor this forum.

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Ok like i promised...i'll post some stuff here. Dagoth i don't know you very well, but when i saw that you came here, in Rm and begin to do good stuff for the clan, i really thought you're a good guy. After esquire's failure and his drama and all that stuff which he said, i was hoping that i won't see a guy like him here. I was a friend of him, we spoke the same language, but when he started accusing everyone of hacking, he turned himself from a friend to a foe. Then he walked away, and Hitman took his clan back, for which action i was really thankful as i like(d) playing with all Rm players. I knew if someone is wearing the Rm tag, that person must be a respectful one. But now this whole thing started. I dunno know the full story but from my point of view it was those argues about owned's membership. Face it guys, that person might be good in quake, but i don't think Rm recruits/was recruiting only for skills. A good attitude is needed too. When the guy posted that first, he thought you guys are noobs, if i were you i'd F2 him instantly. Then Pirate found out he's in another clan, the guy didn't even mention it in his application. He was in many clans, he applied for many clans and he hopped from one to another. But you dagoth, you still thought he's a cool guy, well i think he's an idiot who can't decide about anything. So Hitman was right, also Pirate and all the others who were against him. I know in H*D dual memberships were allowed, there was a guy( peta i think) playing slow in another clan, and fast in HD, but Rm isn't / wasn't H*D, and since Hitman is/was the clan-leader he was/is the one, who took the decisions here, he was the one writing the rules.
Then you said Pirate doesn't have friends...Well all i can say is that he's a very good friend of mine, and he was one of the reasons why i registered on this forum. You called him hacker and all that stuff...Well he may have tried out the wallhack to see how it works, but he didn't hack in scrims or such stuff. If you look on eRa forum, i think in Quickfire's big topic, you'll see that those guys who always say if the person hacks or not, they all make screens with wallhack and without wallhack, and nobody calls them hackers. We all know that if we try something out, the experience will help us doing some good or bad. Well same case is with wallhack...If you tryout wallhack, catching wallhackers by spectating them will be more easier for you, because you know how wallhack works. Same did Pirate...and he helped me catch some hackers on BA server. 2nd thing he didn't hack, because when we were in Coolhand we were playing on BA servers, which were all pure(they aren't now, only the shotgun)...and when we scrimmed some hackers they would get dropped from the server after 2-3 seconds, pirate wasn't dropped. When i showed him shotgun+hook servers, he wasn't dropped either.
Hitman trusted you by giving you some admin rights on this forum, you made some cool things to the forum but now you started using them against your clanmates, by not letting Pirate to stick up for himself, which is useless, as you made a fool of yourself, i really laughed at "pirate's idea"!
So mate, i advise you to stop dragging shit around here, and making drama all of the sudden, and if you want to leave, leave. Maybe Hitman will change his mind and he won't finish the clan after all, but you guys need to give him reasons why not too. Even if Rm has a bad reputation, you guys can change ppl's minds, it all depends on how you act.
End of story. I may have written some stuff which maybe never happened or i dunno, but i've written what was on my mind, and sincerely i don't care what you think Smile!
Good luck in life and quake. After all quake is just a game, those who take the whole thing too serious those are fkin with their lives. Dag i have nothing against you, nothing which could start a fight between us, but if you want to achieve esquire's reputation, you just have to keep doing what u have been doing for the last couple of days. I saw esq has the name Lux_kywalker on some forums, maybe you would like to change your name to Yoda(g) lol!

Thanks for reading and gday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dagoth

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:01 pm

Ahah you damn retarded =D

I'll never post my prooves here. But take care, if you guys lets continue playing quake, I'll post them on all forum with Dagoth name. =P

And Zolty, remember when you told us on forum that you don't trust in guys who say "my mother / cousin / brother played quake on my comp with cheats blabla..". I respond you pirate did. Then you send me a pm for fire him out of the clan by saying "Please erase it man, he's in your clan!"
And now you warm me, Hit is the lead and I can't discuss his decision?
Erm.. Lol?

And Hit, Noones hated me in HD.. Maybe this Devilish who was also in Rm. But I lol'd about his comportment..

Well.. Anyway, I don't care if you guys can't play with fun and skills at quake.. Just a pity Wink
But you seem to have problems whit players who suspect you to cheat. Maybe you have something to hide. =D

Juste pour finir en espérant que tu passes par là Artist. Je n'ai jamais été persuadé que tu utilisais ce genre de fichier pour jouer à quake. Et en dehors de ça, tu as l'air d'un gars plutot sympa. je tacherai de t'ajouter sur MSN pour pouvoir te souhaiter mes voeux de bonheur quand tu afficheras sur la porte de ta maison "Just Married" Very Happy

Hit, I liked talking with you and playing against a cheater. Was fun anyway. I hope to see you sometimes on MSN. And I let you know when I'll come to your island. I hope you'll invite me and my boyfriend in your house for drinking something. Wink
You'll see that i'm really not a kid. =D

Anyway Bye and have fun in life. I hope you all (even pirate) won't have any problems in your life. Take care. CYA =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tralala-zoltan

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:53 pm

Dagoth wrote:
Ahah you damn retarded =D

And Zolty, remember when you told us on forum that you don't trust in guys who say "my mother / cousin / brother played quake on my comp with cheats blabla..". I respond you pirate did. Then you send me a pm for fire him out of the clan by saying "Please erase it man, he's in your clan!"
And now you warm me, Hit is the lead and I can't discuss his decision?
Erm.. Lol?
[/b]

Oi mate...here's what i wrote to you "That ain't funny, that you posted that pirate said it. Please erase it man, he's in your clan!"...
So mate, pls re-read this sentence and think about it for a sec. You called your clanmate a hacker, even though he isn't hacking. You only called him hacker because he tried out wallhack once to see...or w/e, but not in scrims. I didn't say you have to kick/fire him out. I asked you to erase what you said on the forum about him. Erase doesn't mean kick or fire we both know this.
1 more question about the hacks, why didn't u say anything about what i said it's going around with those who are catching hackers on eRa? maybe cuz i'm right? What a Face !
You will visit Hitman with your boyfriend, cool, and you call me and others gay in the servers?...lol dat.
And yes, everybody in the clan should have a right to discuss the rules or w/e. But since everybody was against dual clan memberships, u were still pushing that guy...Why did u stick up for him so much? He didn't got nothing special. You should have given a bigger attention to aryant as he was trying to get into the clan for the 2nd time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dagoth

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:29 pm

About eRa, you are wrong (read better that forum). I didn't respond about that cause I didn't read all of your post. =D

About your pm, I apologize cause I did a mistake. Anyway, you said "your clan". And you know that he used hack in game (scrim or not) on server, that's all. To all the quake community, its -1.

About how I renamed myself when Lordy and I played a scrim against you with GAYZOLTY name, It was a joke. A lill of humour?
Don't be scared, I won't fuck you. But, maybe you're repressed? =D

btw Hit, I just want to tell you one last thing:

Hitman wrote:
Dagoth it seems you are reveiling your true face after so long.

Did you notice how pirate reveiled himself since he knows that Rm is dieing and since he is leaving quake?
Remember when I begun suspecting him in Rm lounge 2 weeks ago. He told me, "Anyway, I hope we arn't enemies". And now, he is insulting me. =D
But who cares?

Anyway, don't forget the most important:

I hope frenchs are welcome on your island. I'll be glad to see you. We're thinking about coming the next year in february. =D
Bye and have fun in life. I hope you all (even pirate) won't have any problems in your life. Take care of you all. CYA =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Slayer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:14 pm

Well , with this stuff what were u writing i remind one rly nice thing what zoli wrote to me :

Maybe someone hax , maybe not , but it doesn't matter cuz thiz suspected ppl probably were ur friends !!! u talk with them , played a scrims , making jokes , u laugh with them etc , and now u turn this things to piece of shit ... cause of some suspected moments in game or something ... and maybe they were virtual friends but they are the same important as friends from RL , and u shouldn't offend them , or stuff like that ...
Thats all from me ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tralala-zoltan

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:22 am

Dag the problem was that i asked you to stop it, and you didn't. I was laughing..but after i asked you, the moment revealed who respects me and who doesn't give a shit. About eRa you've probably know more than me, as i'm not a quake addict to go and look for hackers. Once when i was looking over quickfire's hack topic, i noticed that those guys tried out wallhack and made screenshots to see how the screenshot would look. Quickfire hacked in a scrim with us, and i got really mad cuz i was a fool and believed that he has some skills. It's amazing how 15yr old kidz tend to use hacks all over, scrims, public, who cares. They don't care about the clan's image or anything. So in that topic i saw those guys tried out wallhack. I've never seen those guys on the servers, but after your logic they can be called hackers too? I still defend my logic that once you tried out wallhack it'll be easier to catch hackers. I don't want to try it out as i have some friends who are more experienced than me in catching hackers, and they can help me in such situations.
I told Lordy something similar a while back. If a friend of yours, who is really a friend is caught hacking, and he tells you that he won't hack again, you should trust him. No matter what, if he is a real friend of yours, he'll always be there for you in hard times. Hacking doesn't change ppl's attitude, only when the person is really and idiot, and he can't control himself. Sometimes even "online" friends seem to be closer friends to you then those friends you have in real life.

TC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirate™

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:38 am

Dagoth wrote:

Did you notice how pirate reveiled himself since he knows that Rm is dieing and since he is leaving quake?
Remember when I begun suspecting him in Rm lounge 2 weeks ago. He told me, "Anyway, I hope we arn't enemies". And now, he is insulting me. =D
But who cares?]

man i insulted u because u deserved that, just remember when u called me a haxor or u were in a dilemna whether i hax or not.
or u might be confirmed that i hack( i dont care) i never said any shit for u. but when u showed disrespect for our leaders than it was out of my mind and that provoked me to say shit for u, anyways i still dont have disrespect for u it was just a short temper which came out like a volcano and now i am a bit relaxed, dont think i am all scared with all ur posts of hacks against me (i know i dont use it and i dont need to prove it).
anyways i am older to u. hitman and artist is nearly of same age of me so i know how to give respect to each other, u proved that u dont respect anyone.
which led to this thing, anyways goodluck to u and ur BF.
And for my life, i dont mention it to anyone but i am telling u that i run my own office and manufacture scientific instruments and also i import ballbearings too, soon i ll start exporting may be we shall start from European countries and if this forum would be alive i ll mention our website too, i would like u and evry body to be there, but no shit there tongue Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dagoth

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:08 am

I've never been disrespectful with anyone. That's not like me.

And pirate, if you were so mature cause you'r older than me, you won't be unaware of the fact that some people are really mature in their head even if they are younger.
mature or not, just a point of view difference.

Good luck with your factory.

To Zoltan, I don't want to read all of your post, I just saw you think that quake friend (like you call them) are too important than your real friends in life. I don't want to argue more about that, you do what you want to do. But all my friends (I think friend word is better apprpriate to real life) are most most most most most most etc. than my teammates (The right word I think) in quake.

From now on, I won't reply anymore to those who are arguing by saying I'm noob, kid, immature, and to those who think they are always right, mature and smart.
Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pirate™

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:15 am

well Zoltan does not mean to say that virtual friends are more important then real life friends... its something like that. when ppl meet on online games then they can be good friends in real life, only gaming is not so important in life for them they just come online and share their gala moments,,
well u never showed respect to anyone, fine i maybe wrong. but if u think i wrote all immature things that means u are also retard.
nomore arguments we dont want u here..
GL
and for that point that ppl can be mature from their mind, every one know in Rm team who is mature who is not, i dont need to prove myself every now and then.

Last edited by Pirate™ on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitman

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:30 am

Hey zoltan you got to be a writer in the press with your big posts above Razz j/k

Its useless talking or pointing who hax or not when a clan is ending. My job here is finished. I lead the clan for 2 years and had lots of fun. I thanked all my friends who stayed by my side till the end.

Dagoth or Gay.. dunno which names appropriate you better xD, Feel free to come on my island. I'll show you what a real Hitman is made of Wink

GL with your boyfriends and cya.

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:59 am

I write long posts cuz chicks dig that Smile
Hitman you haven't thanked all your friends...yeh Razz
Dagoth you should read what i wrote, because maybe you'll learn something from that. I'm not saying you're immature, but mature ppl read everything what is about them.

PS: Don't forget to put a rainbow sticker on your rear bumper.

gday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Dagoth   

Back to top Go down

4 Dagoth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: